Transport your motorcycle with confidence with the Giantz Motorcycle Carrier. With its 2” hitch mount, the carrier is compatible with most hitch receivers. Featuring heavy-duty steel construction, the carrier can carry up to 227kg (500lbs) with minimum hassle. It is also designed to enable steady and firm transport with a close-fitting front tyre channel, anti-tilt holder and front wheel chock. Both the tilt-holder and front wheel chock can be adjusted with three available positions. It also comes with four extra tie-down points to better hold the motorcycle firmly in place while on the move. The loading ramp also enables easy up and down and be used either side. Not least, the carrier can also be used for cars with their tyres backed up onto the carrier.
- The motorcycle must be tied down with straps (not included).
- Follow relevant local traffic requirements and regulations when using the carrier.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powder coating finish
- Adjustable wheel chock
- Up to 227kg (500lbs) capacity
- Strengthening key position fixings
- Double side loading ramp
- Gas/oil resistant
- 3-position adjustable pin lock
- Fits any 2” hitch
- Large space for cars with backup tires
- Easy to install
- Material: Heavy-duty steel
- Surface Treatment: Powder coating
- Loading Capacity: 227kg (500 lbs)
- Ramp dimension: 100cm x 18cm x 5cm
- Motorcycle Platform dimensions: 195cm x 18cm x 5cm
- Square receiver: 2” (Fit class I, II, III, IV, or V trailer hitches)
- Extra Tie Down Point: 4 points
- Supporting post hook: 3 adjustable height
- Wheel chock: 3 adjustable position
- Pin lock: 3 adjustable position