We understand that sometimes things aren’t quite right and you want to return something that you’ve bought.
Please note: Our warranty policy is different to a return for change of mind. Please see our Warranty Details page for more information.
- Products returned for change of mind will attract a restocking fee as follows:
- Goods returned unopened and undamaged in their original packaging will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Goods returned as opened will incur a 25% restocking fee
- Goods returned as damaged by the customer will not be accepted.
- Any items that are damaged will not be accepted for a return and will be sent back to the you at your expense.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- In order to obtain a refund you must first return the product(s) at your own cost.
- Under no circumstances will we refund any monies before we have received your product back to our premises and checked its condition.
- We will normally refund your purchase amount via the payment method that you used for your purchase. If that payment method is unable to process returns we may refund by direct deposit or another method of our choice.
- Refunds will take approximately 5-10 days to process and be seen in your account after approval, depending on your payment method and financial institution.
If you wish to return a product you must complete the following form and wait for us to reply with a Return Authorisation and further instructions.